This power-packed webinar explores how to identify prospective employees with above average critical thinking skills, including:
- Five attributes of critical thinkers
- How critical thinking is defined, and how to know it when you see it
- Identifying critical thinking skills: observation, assessment, interview
- Latest cognitive interview tests and screening methods
- The right interview questions to ask when assessing a candidate’s critical thinking capability
- How to create a culture that encourages and rewards critical thinking
- Applying critical thinking to everyday business challenges
Plus, our expert faculty will discuss essential techniques to apply critical thinking to your everyday business challenges to help you better resolve dilemmas in today’s fast paced HR environment.
Product ID: 11676
Plus, you get the NEW guide, Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with “how-to” strategies for effectively onboarding new employees, this comprehensive 53 page report, provide practical guidance including:
- Why Is Proper On-Boarding Important?
- On-Boarding vs. Orientation
- Before the New Hire Starts: What Employers Need to Do
- Taking Care of the Forms
- Get in Touch
- The Buddy System
- Starting a Mentoring Program
- Prepare a Schedule
- Day One at the New Job: What Should Employers Do?
- Week One at the New Job: What Employers and New Hires Should Have as Goals
- First Assignments and Training
- Building Confidence
- The End of Week Meeting
- The First 90 Days: Determining Benchmarks and Goals to Meet
- Interval Assessments
- Get Feedback
- Components of All Successful On-Boarding Programs
- Different Approaches to On-Boarding
- Approaches to Avoid at All Costs
- Differences for On-Boarding Supervisory Roles
- How Technology Can Help – and How to Achieve Success in a Low-Tech Environment
- Assessing Your On-Boarding Efforts: Key HR Metrics to Collect
- Sometimes, It’s Them, Not You
Plus, this indispensable guide also includes sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- Successful Induction
- Off to the Right Start
- Training Needs Analysis
So, don’t delay! Place your order NOW and get Onboarding New Employees: Effective Strategies for the First 90 Days – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Discover How to Attract, Hire & Retain Effective Thinkers!Get it on demand now
Owner and Manager, PSP Metrics
Stephen Guinn, Ph.D. is an owner and manager of PSP Metrics (www.pspmetrics.com), a Pittsburgh-based consulting firm that has assisted local, national, and international businesses in improving the quality and productivity of their human capital for over seventy years.
Gary A. Williamson
Co-Owner and Managing Partner, PSP Metrics
Dr. Gary A. Williamson is a Co-Owner and Managing Partner at PSP Metrics. His current responsibilities at PSP involve executive/management selection, succession planning, plant start-up, and coaching/mentorship programs. He has consulted with the presidents and CEOs of manufacturing, energy, consumer products, financial, and healthcare organizations for over 25 years.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”