Feeling overwhelmed? What if you could learn a thinking process that would help you make better decisions, improve team successes, and increase the efficiency of your organization?
To make the best decisions possible, you need the skills to identify flaws in your thought processes, and learn to think critically. This power-packed webinar presents a structured approach for overcoming the biases and assumptions that cloud your thoughts, and lead to poor business outcomes.
In just 75-minutes you will learn how to see things more clearly and from a very different perspective that will lead to new ideas … new solutions … and true breakthroughs for your organization and your career!
During this interactive session, you will learn key strategies for tackling problems, opportunities and decisions that will ultimately help you get better results, including how to:
- Identify the purpose of every communication choice
- Translate abstract ideas into something tangible
- Avoid misclassification of issues
- Consider multiple points of view
- Identify the implications of every decision
- Include the entire team in critical thinking initiatives
- Use proven critical thinking processes to improve communication, collaboration, creativity, and problem solving
- Apply critical thinking skills to other business skill sets
Product ID: 5927
With your registration you get the exclusive guide, Communication Skills for Managers: Tips, Techniques, and Best Practice Strategies to Communicate More Effectively – a $299 value – absolutely FREE.
This powerful resource, delivers a solid foundation for new managers and supervisors, and reinforces the principles of effective communication for seasoned veterans, including
- Communicating with Employees
- Understand Your Purpose
- Written Communications
- Verbal Communications
- Communication from Employees
- Soliciting Information From Employees
- Open Door Policies
- Employee Surveys
- Listening and Learning from Others (Active Listening)
- Case Study: Communication Skills
- Managing Up
- Strategies For A Positive Relationship With Your Manager
- Understanding What Your Manager Needs From Your Team
- Effectively Getting What You Need From Your Manager To Develop and Strengthen Your Team
- Sharing Your Team: How To Be A Team Player and Still Achieve Department Goals
- Managing Out: Standing Up for Your Team
- Be Your Department’s Ambassador To The Rest Of Your Organization
- How To Effectively Represent Your Team
- How To Protect Your Team When Work from Other Department Infringes On Their Performance
So, don’t delay! Register now for this information-packed webinar and get Communication Skills for Managers: Tips, Techniques, and Best Practice Strategies to Communicate More Effectively – absolutely FREE. You Save $299!
President, PointMaker Communications
Jackie Kellso, President of PointMaker Communications, Inc., is the “Retrain Your Brain” expert. Her motto is Be Your Point. Applying neuroscience to her coaching and training, Jackie helps her clients challenge their old beliefs, out-dated habits and antiquated ways of thinking and communicating. From the way we interact with others, to the way we think, to how we communicate, and how we manage conflict, present our ideas, take risks — all begin with our brain’s wiring. Jackie’s methodology yields an improved self-image, stronger communication and interpersonal skills and as a result, successful outcomes.
Jackie's background includes a 20+ year career in media sales, having worked for companies such as The New Yorker Magazine, Viacom, iVillage and Hearst Magazines. In 2003, Jackie became a Dale Carnegie Instructor and in 2011, Jackie received her certification in brain-based coaching via The NeuroLeadership Institute.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Receive 1.25 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live