During this interactive session, you will learn key strategies for tackling problems, opportunities and decisions that will ultimately help you get better results, including how to:
- Identify the purpose of every communication choice
- Translate abstract ideas into something tangible
- Avoid misclassification of issues
- Consider multiple points of view
- Identify the implications of every decision
- Include the entire team in critical thinking initiatives
- Use proven critical thinking processes to improve communication, collaboration, creativity, and problem solving
- Apply critical thinking skills to other business skill sets
Product ID: 2906
Plus, you get the exclusive guide, Communication Skills for Managers: Tips, Techniques, and Best Practice Strategies to Communicate More Effectively – a $299 value – absolutely FREE.
This powerful resource, delivers a solid foundation for new managers and supervisors, and reinforces the principles of effective communication for seasoned veterans, including:
- Communicating with Employees
- Understand Your Purpose
- Written Communications
- Verbal Communications
- Communication from Employees
- Soliciting Information From Employees
- Open Door Policies
- Employee Surveys
- Listening and Learning from Others (Active Listening)
- Case Study: Communication Skills
- Managing Up
- Strategies For A Positive Relationship With Your Manager
- Understanding What Your Manager Needs From Your Team
- Effectively Getting What You Need From Your Manager To Develop and Strengthen Your Team
- Sharing Your Team: How To Be A Team Player and Still Achieve Department Goals
- Managing Out: Standing Up for Your Team
- Be Your Department’s Ambassador To The Rest Of Your Organization
- How To Effectively Represent Your Team
- How To Protect Your Team When Work from Other Department Infringes On Their Performance
So, don’t delay! Order this information-packed webinar NOW and get Communication Skills for Managers: Tips, Techniques, and Best Practice Strategies to Communicate More Effectively – absolutely FREE. You Save $299!
Learn Key Strategies for Tackling Problems, Opportunities & Decisions that Will Help You Get Better Results!Order my recording now
Founder, PointMaker Communications
Jackie Kellso, President of PointMaker Communications, Inc., is a trainer and coach who specializes in helping people unlock and reveal their greatness; that effective, authentic self ready to make maximum impact. Jackie accomplishes this using a combination of BRAIN-BASED COACHING (achieving goals via improved thinking) and SKILLS-BASED TRAINING (building skills in communication and interpersonal effectiveness).
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Receive 1.5 CPE credits by attending the live Audio Conference! C4CM is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Recordings of the program do not qualify for CPE credits. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 877-900-C4CM (2426).
- Program Level : Intermediate
- Prerequisites : This course is for participants with some exposure to the subject.
- Advanced Preparation : None
- Delivery : Group Live