During the information-packed session, you will learn insights, hard realities, and risk management best practices for reporting to and querying the NPBD. You’ll also learn:
- What changed in the latest NPDB guidebook
- How the NPDB defines an “investigation”
- Which type of events must be reported to the NPBD
- Which medical staff activities constitute a reportable investigation
- How the latest requirements affect medical staff professionals
- Real life NPDB reporting policy best practices
- Circumstances that warrant a NPDB query
- How NPDB reporting applies to advanced practice professionals (APP) and non-physicians.
Product ID: 6056
Learn Risk Management Best Bractices for Reporting To and Querying the NPBD!Order my recording now
William H. Maruca
Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Knowledgeable about health care reform, Bill frequently helps clients sort through myriad issues and changes stemming from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.