This critical webinar explores how to take a strategic approach to alternative fee agreements, and create fee estimates that keep clients happy and protect your firm’s bottom line.
- Steps that improve the creation and management of legal fee estimates
- Strategic legal fee pricing approaches
- Data collection methods
- Review of subscription based legal services model
- Best practices for managing expectations and renegotiation options
- Strategies for managing scope creep
- Setting service level or outcome expectations
- How to build a case to support an optimal fee agreement
- Creating a process for up-charging
- Dealing with claw back provisions
Product ID: 16728
Plus, you get the NEW and EXCLUSIVE on-demand webinar – Legal Fee Update 2017: Value-Add Alternative Fees that Increase Law Firm Profitability – a $365 value – absolutely FREE!
This information-packed on-demand webinar explores the latest trends and best practices with respect to alternative fee arrangements, and provides best practice strategies to structure and implement AFAs that work for you and your clients.
• Which types of alternative fees firms are using
• How to determine which AFAs might be most successful for your firm
• How to craft agreements that clearly define expectations for you and your client
• Why AFAs may not be suitable for every legal matter
• Successful experiences in the management of fee predictability and transparency
Discover How to Create Fee Estimates that Keep Clients Happy & Protect Your Firm’s Bottom LineGet it on demand now
Brian Kennel is an experienced management consultant with more than 20 years of experience in law firm and professional firm management and consulting. As owner of PerformLaw, he works with law firms and their leadership teams in a number of different areas. As a former legal administrator for a large commercial law firm, Brian understands the opportunities and challenges that exist in law firms. His experience also includes building and selling a law firm management services company to a Fortune 500 Company.
Marketing Consultant, PerformLaw
Kathryn Sintz has worked in the legal industry, both in-house and as a consultant, for over 15 years. She has a thorough understanding of the issues and challenges facing law firms today. Specializing in all aspects of legal marketing and business development, Kathryn helps clients to achieve their revenue and business goals by utilizing the best practices and latest technologies in digital marketing.