Duing this critical webinar our expert faculty will guide you through:
- The application of the National Labor Relations Act to employees’ social media activity
- Drafting a social media policy in light of recent decisions by the National Labor Relations Board, and state and federal courts
- Monitoring employees’ on-duty and off-duty social media activity
- Investigating employees’ on-duty and off-duty social media activity
- Considerations when disciplining employees for off-duty social media activity
- Update on NLRB, state, and federal case law relevant to employers regulating, monitoring, and investigating employees’ social media activity
Product ID: 15822
Discover How to Protect Your Organization Legally and Effectively!Order my recording now
Kwabena A. Appenteng
Senior Associate, Littler
Kwabena A. Appenteng is a senior associate in the Chicago office of Littler. He counsels employers on a range of workplace privacy issues, including: responding to data security breaches, cross-border data transfers, state data protection laws, HIPAA, and social media issues and policies. He is certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) as a Certified Information Privacy Professional for the U.S. and Europe (CIPP/US; CIPP/E), which demonstrates his understanding of global concepts of privacy and data protection law and practice, and how these components apply in the workplace.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.