This webinar focuses on the ABCs and XYZ’s of correcting your payroll when mistakes are discovered on previously submitted IRS Forms such as Form 941, Form W-2 and Form 940.
In this session you will learn:
- When and why Forms W-2c, W-3c and 941-X may be required in your correction process,
- How to complete Forms W-2c, W-3c and 941-X, and
- When Forms W-2c, W-3c and 941-X must be filed to avoid penalties.
This compliance focused session concentrates entirely on these correction forms and discusses each correction form line by line, box by box.
- Due dates for filing correction forms
- Correcting the Form 941 using the Form 941-X
- Correcting the Form 944 using the Form 944-X
- Filing amended returns for Form 940
- When to issue a Form W-2c and how to complete it
- When to use the Form W-3c and how to complete it
- How to file Form W-2c electronically instead of on paper
Product ID: 6391
Ensure Compliance when Correcting IRS Forms 941, W-2 and 940!Get it on demand now
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP.
"The Payroll Advisor"
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor™ a firm specializing in the training of payroll professionals. With over three decades of hands-on experience in all facets of payroll functions as well as over 20 years as a trainer and author, Ms. Lambert is a sought-after and respected voice in the practice and management of payroll issues. She has conducted open market training seminars on payroll issues across the United States as well as serving as an in-house trainer for businesses such as Sun Microsystems, Fox Studios, Disney, County of Riverside and the City of Hesperia.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”