During this must-attend session, our expert faculty will examine key factors in managing and compensating ‘non-equity’ partners with an eye towards fairness and firm profitability, including:
- If and when you might consider progressing a non-equity to an equity partner
- How to address and change the tendency to treat non-equities as “high paid associates”
- Components of a ‘non-equity’ cash compensation package (bas, bonus, profit sharing, benefits) and how firms are applying these for these partners
- Key criteria that firms should look at when assessing non-equity partner performance, value and contributions to the firm
- Origination issues that arise in a non-equity partner model and how to handle them
- How firms are using non-equity tiers (junior/senior level non-equity partners)
- Much more…
Product ID: 18599
Learn the Keys to Finding the Right Salary and Bonus Structure!Get it on demand now
Walker Clark LLC
Norman Clark is one of the founders of Walker Clark LLC. His consulting practice specializes in issues of international business and legal practice strategy, mergers, risk management, internal productivity, partnership governance and compensation, and lawyer performance and profitability. He is also one of the world's leading authorities on business and marketing strategy for law firms in emerging markets, working with progressive law firms in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, central and eastern Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Managing Partner, Equinox Strategy Partners
Jonathan Fitzgarrald is Managing Partner of Equinox Strategy Partners, providing service professionals and firms with strategic counsel to drive revenue and increase market visibility. For nearly two decades and prior to founding Equinox Strategy Partners, Jonathan directed the sales and marketing at three, top business law firms. Prior to his focus in professional services, Jonathan held senior-level sales and communications positions at various public and private companies within the high-tech, telecommunications, electronics, health care, and consumer products industries.