During this power-packed session, our expert faculty will examine the most current factors affecting millennial associate compensation, including:
- Specific non-monetary rewards that are certain to improve job satisfaction
- Why tiered compensation works for millennials, and how to structure it properly
- Details on the types of alternative compensation models firms are using and how these alternatives compensate millennial associates
- Beyond compensation increases, what matters most to millennial associates
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennial lawyers, and three crucial ways to reward achievements
Plus, you will learn:
- Surprising attitudes millennial lawyers have about total compensation
- Who millennial lawyers are, and how they differ from other generations in terms of pay
- Common misconceptions and truths about millennials lawyers
- Mentoring, evaluations, and feedback tips that emphasize professionalism and increase associate self sufficiency
Product ID: 6514
Discover How Customizing Compensation and Rewards for Millennial Associates can Increase Productivity and Firm Profitability!Get it on demand now
Jessa M. Baker
Senior Consultant, LawVision Group LLC
Jessa Baker is a member of the LawVision Group strategy practice where she advises law firms on strategy development, mergers, management and governance, talent structure design, associate and partner compensation systems, partnership issues and financial matters. She also collaborates with law firms on client service strategies, business development, client retention and process improvement initiatives.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.