During this engaging webinare our expert faculty will explore how to connect with co-workers, team members and supervisors, and present tips and techniques for communicating with tact and diplomacy even during times of extreme stress and change. You’ll also learn:
- How to master communication and behavioral techniques (verbal/visual clues) that will result in your being perceived as more credible and competent
- Methods to sustain your credibility even during tough economic and change ridden times
- Ways to be more personal, mindful and deliberate in all communications
- Methods for handling tactless, less-than-stellar communication mistakes (no one’s perfect)
- Positive ways to deliver feedback (good and bad) that don’t put others on the defensive or cause hard feelings
Product ID: 2979
Learn Tips, Tools & Techniques for Communicating with Tact, Credibility & Influence!Order my recording now
Founder, Connect Consulting
Liz Guthridge, the founder of Connect Consulting, is a seasoned, results-oriented change coach and consultant with extensive employee communication experience. She specializes in training, coaching and supporting organization leaders as they introduce complex new initiatives or make other changes that may confuse, disrupt or upset internal and external stakeholders.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.5 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”