Join our panel of leading advisors, Gregory Stoskopf and Lisa Disselkamp with Deloitte, to learn strategies that will help you 1) make the right changes to your organization, and 2) communicate them in a way that will keep your workforce morale high and your practices in compliance.
- Get an overview of the changes and the potential financial impacts for organizations with large, low-paid, exempt populations
- Discover what options are available to you to manage the financial impact on your organization, and how to determine which is optimal for each type of personnel
- Learn strategies to assess your workforce and analyze the data to make cost-effective decisions, including salaries, hours worked, incentive payments, travel time, remote and off-hours work and time capture, headcount, scheduling, and staffing
- Reclassifying employees: Gain insight into why this extends beyond HR compliance to operations, IT, and finance, and the potential implications for those areas and systems
- Communication strategies: What employees and leaders are going to worry about the most and how to minimize the disruption
- Learn effective methods to communicate these changes to all workers to minimize the impact on morale and retention
Product ID: 5379
Your webinar includes the exclusive guide, Reclassifying Exempt Employee: Tips, Tools, and Techniques to Ensure Wage and Hour Compliance – a $247 value – FREE!
- Key Reasons for Reclassification
- Reasons to Do an Exempt Status Audit
- What to Do in an Exempt Status Audit
- Gather the Facts and Consider the State and Federal Law
- The Job on the Cusp: What Do You Do If a Position Is Not Clearly Exempt or Nonexempt?
- Issues with Reclassification
- Handling Reclassification With and Without Back Pay
- Implement the Changes
Plus, this essential guides also provides you with detailed information on:
- Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Computer and Outside Sales Employees Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Salary Basis Requirement and the Part 541 Exemptions Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Learn How to Analyze, Identify and Communicate the Impact of the New Overtime Rules to Your Workforce!Order my recording now
Gregory A. Stoskopf
Director, Total Rewards/Human Capital Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Gregory A. Stoskopf, a Director in the Total Rewards/Human Capital Practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP. His consulting expertise is focused on the design and implementation of strategic broad-based performance and reward systems, including talent and total reward strategies designed to enhance the attraction and retention of critical talent segments. He has over 20 years of experience in compensation, performance management and human resources.
Director, HR Transformation Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Lisa is a director in the HR Transformation practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP. Her work focuses on workforce management (WFM) business practice and technology design including timekeeping, labor scheduling, leave management, and labor optimization analytics. She has led large and complex multi-state WFM system assessments and deployments.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”