This comprehensive, 82 page guide gives you all the details and support materials you and your managers need to:
- Discuss the factors that impact compensation decisions,
- Tackle the most delicate and potentially emotional pay discussions,
- Implement effective manager training that eliminates worries about communicating the right way,
- Explain the value of benefits in complete compensation packages, and
- Effectively discuss different pay programs, including:
- Base Pay;
- Variable Incentives;
- Sales Compensation;
- Broad-based Equity;
- Executive Compensation; and
- Total Rewards.
This powerful guide offers you a step-by-step road-map to building effective pay discussions, including:
- Essential elements of effective pay discussions
- Clear communication guidelines:
- How should pay decisions be positioned and explained?
- What language is best used when describing performance and pay?
- What things are appropriate for managers to discuss?
- What information should be shared and what should not be shared?
- Manager training and communication guidelines
- Discussion best practices
- Ongoing performance feedback and strong employee communication guidelines
Plus, if you’re not completely convinced that Communicating Compensation to Employees delivers all that we promise, we’ll refund every penny. No questions asked.
Product ID: 2864
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to 18 extra pages of need-to-know information.
- 20 Effective Phrases to Use in Discussing Salary
- 7 Words or Phrases to Avoid
- 10 No-cost Ways to Motivate Employees
- 5 Compensation Strategies that Reward Performance and Manage Your Costs
- 6 Hardest Questions Employees Ask About Compensation – And Their Answers
- Top 10 Components of a Successful Employee Compensation Plan
Learn how to master the art of effective compensation communications with this essential guide!