This comprehensive webinar addresses some potential methods for closing the gender wage gap, improving firm diversity, reducing bias, and building a more inclusive law firm culture.
- Why women are leaving the profession in massive numbers, and how to retain top performer
- Strategies to improve existing compensation systems to eliminate the barriers that stand in the way of equal pay for female partners
- Tweaking current systems to be sure they promote fair allocation of billing and origination credits
- Addressing sexism in your firm’s culture
- Methods to fix discriminatory succession protocols that often exclude women
- Best practices for addressing unconscious bias among male leaders/lawyers
Product ID: 17619
Plus, you get Sexual Harassment At Work: Prevention, Policies and Handling Complaints Effectively – a $197 value – absolutely FREE!
Jam-packed with step-by-step guidance–Sexual Harassment At Work–will guide you through the most crucial practices, policies and procedures to get your organization up-to-date and trained on sexual harassment prevention.
• What Sexual Harassment Is
• Two Types of Sexual Harassment and Case Studies
• Why Sexual Harassment Should Be Prevented
• Supervisor’s Role in Preventing Sexual Harassment and Handling Complaints
• Supervisor’s Role in Investigating Sexual Harassment Complaints
• Preventing Retaliation Claims
• What Effective Sexual Harassment Policies Should Include
• Case Studies
• A Sample Sexual Harassment Policy
• Hostile Work Environment Checklist
• Court Rulings
Close the Gender Wage Gap & Build a More Inclusive Law Firm Culture!Order my recording now
Debbie Epstein Henry
Expert, Consultant, Best-Selling Author & Public Speaker
Debbie Epstein Henry is an internationally recognized expert, consultant, best-selling author and public speaker on careers, workplaces, women and law. Since the late 1990s, she has crisscrossed the globe and spoken to thousands of people who want to improve the trajectory of their careers and make their workplaces more hospitable for all employees.
Pat (Patricia) Gillette is one of the country’s leading experts on gender diversity and equality in the workplace. As a top rated trial lawyer and leading author, Ms. Gillette’s illustrious career has focused on solving the most critical business issues of Fortune 500 clients by strategizing and implementing paradigm shifts in company culture and management.