Designed specifically for busy professionals, this program gives you a practical system for determining the most effective content, style and tone in every situation. It shows you how to strategize every communication to achieve the agreement you want, including how to:
- Know what to say and how to say it every time — use a fail-safe, step-by-step structure for writing every message, no matter how challenging
- Polish your own writing — use the professional writer’s down-to-earth techniques to sharpen your language and fine-tune your copy
- Connect with people — leverage everyday messaging and social media to establish, maintain and build valuable relationships
- Craft impressive business documents — write the kinds of bids, proposals, reports and promo materials on which successful careers are built
By the end of this information-packed program, you will also know:
- Three ways to instantly improve all your business communication
- Five most common writing mistakes made by managers, and how to sidestep them
- Techniques to adapt your writing for print, spoken and online media
- Tips to make people care about your message in an over-communicating world
- Strategies to frame each message on a more genuine perception of your audience
- Journalism techniques to organize and energize your materials
- Common sense ways to pinpoint and fix your personal writing problems
- Strategies to raise the bar on effective writing across your organization or department
Product ID: 18286
Plus, you get the invaluable guide – Polished, Professional Writing – a $247 value – yours FREE!
This practical guide is jam-packed with key tips, tools, and techniques you need to master grammar, word usage, and style for business writing, including:
- Parts Of Speech
- Sentences & Punctuation
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Me, Myself, & I
- Title Capitalization
- Singular Third-person Pronouns
- Structure & Voice
- Active Versus Passive Voice
- Split Infinitives & Dangling Modifier
- Incomplete Comparisons
- Usage & Spelling
- Commonly Misused Words & Frequently Confused
- When To Use Which Word
- That’s Not A Word
- Common Types Of Business Writing
- Emails, Memos, Business Letters, Reports & Proposals
- PowerPoint Presentations
BONUS MATERIAL #2
That’s not all! You also get Make Writing Your Not-So-Secret Weapon, a complete chapter from the top-selling guide, Business Writing for Dummies, written by author and faculty, Natalie Canavor.
Brimming with “how-to” strategies, this practical resource explores the core elements of good business writing to solve your most pressing communication challenges.
- Rising Above the Pack with Good Writing
- Planning and Structuring Every Message
- Applying the Goal-Plus-Audience Strategy to All Business Need
- Understanding the Three Imperatives of Strategic Writing
- Using an Easy Structure to Plan Everything You Write
- Writing Successfully for Print, Online, Visual, and Spoken Media
That’s TWO essential resources you can start using TODAY – absolutely 100% FREE!
From the basic do’s and don’ts of business communication to the nitty-gritty of formatting, punctuation, tone, and language — this webinar (and 2 FREE guides) is your one stop resource to effective, professional writing!
Master the Simple, Effective Skills that Drive All Successful Business Writing.Get it on demand now
Author, Business Writing for Dummies
Natalie Canavor is a communications consultant who built her own skills as editor-in-chief of four national magazines, executive director of a 14-person corporate communications department, and feature writer for the New York Times, business publications and professional communication networks.