This webinar explores how leading firms are making non-equity partner track associate compensation work, along with the good, bad, and ugly lessons learned in the process.
- Examine key factors in attracting, retaining and compensating career associates with an eye towards loyalty, fairness, and firm profitability
- Use creativity, rather than conformity as a criteria for non-salary rewards
- Utilize proven methods leading firms are using to create firm-building bonus structures for these associates
- Build associate loyalty and reduce turnover
- Increase associate awareness of firm business when they are not tasked as rainmakers
- Evaluate career associate performance in addition to hours
Product ID: 13482
Plus, you get the MP3 recording of the exclusive webinar Millennial Associates: Managing, Compensating & Retaining this ‘On the Move’ Generation of Lawyers – a $365 value – FREE!
During this power-packed session, our expert faculty examines the most current factors affecting millennial associate attrition, including:
- Specific non-monetary rewards that are certain to improve job satisfaction
- Why tiered compensation works for millennials, and how to structure it properly
- Details on the types of alternative compensation models firms are using and how these alternatives compensate millennial associates
- Beyond compensation increases, how to use workplace flexibility and technology to retain millennial associates
- Types of goals and initiatives to set forth for millennial lawyers, and how to reward achievements
Plus, you will learn:
- Surprising attitudes millennial lawyers have about total compensation
- Who millennial lawyers are, and how they differ from other generations in terms of pay
- Common misconceptions and truths about millennials lawyers
- Mentoring, evaluations, and feedback tips that emphasize professionalism and increase associate self sufficiency
Learn How to Make Non-Partner Track Associate Compensation Work!Get it on demand now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. The firm, national in scope, is headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Mr. Rose received a B.S. from New York University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton Graduate School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. He has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Alan H. Zuckerman
Flaster Greenberg PC
Alan H. Zuckerman serves as Flaster Greenberg's managing shareholder and chief operating officer. He is a member of the firmâ€™s Corporate and Tax Departments and has a business practice with a concentration in federal and state taxation, business and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions (involving both public and privately held companies), estate planning and administration and healthcare law. Mr. Zuckerman is also a certified public accountant.