This critical webinar explores how leading firms are re-imagining origination credit and offers guidance into new approaches for motivating and rewarding partners for their contributions to their firm.
- Approaches for allocating various types of credit:
- Individual and shared client origination
- Firm client
- Matter proliferation
- Assignment of a client by a judge or other public official
- Referrals from the Internet or an article in a publication
- Responsible Attorney Credit
- Client Maintenance Credit
- Billing Attorney Credit
- Production credit
- Changing origination credits among partners
- Pros and cons of the permanency of origination credit
- A tracking system that tracks new business developed by each attorney
- Allocation of origination credit, cross-selling credit and matter credit in firms using:
- A formulaic compensation system
- A subjective compensation system, or
- A hybrid compensation system
- Non-financial compensation Incentives
- Compensation incentives for transitioning clients, client work and networking contacts from senior partners approaching retirement to other members of the firm
Product ID: 21798
Plus, you get our top-selling best practice guide, Law Firm Origination and Cross-Selling Credit – a $249 value – FREE!
This comprehensive guide explores the problems firms encounter before, during, and after implementing origination and cross-selling credits within the compensation system.
- Challenges for Modern Day Law Firms
- Developing Your Compensation System
- Understanding the Different Types of Origination
- Origination and Cross-Selling Credits within the Compensation System of a Law Firm
- Prepare for Changes in Origination Credit
- Monitoring Your Origination and Cross-Selling Credits
- How to Teach Your Attorneys to Cross-Sell
- Fitting Attorneys Into Proper Roles in the Firm
- Developing a Customized Model of Performance
So, don’t delay! Get your copy of Law Firm Origination and Cross-Selling Credit TODAY – absolutely FREE!
Learn New Approaches for Motivating and Rewarding Partners for Their Contributions to the FirmOrder my recording now
Joel A. Rose
Certified Management Consultant and President, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc.
Joel A. Rose is a Certified Management Consultant and President of Joel A. Rose & Associates, Inc., management consultants to the legal profession. Mr. Rose has extensive experience consulting with private law firms, corporate law departments and government agencies.
Alan H. Zuckerman
Flaster Greenberg PC
Alan H. Zuckerman serves as Flaster Greenberg's managing shareholder and chief operating officer. He is a member of the firm's Corporate and Tax Departments and has a business practice with a concentration in federal and state taxation, business and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions (involving both public and privately held companies), estate planning and administration and healthcare law. Mr. Zuckerman is also a certified public accountant.
Continuing Education Units
C4CM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. To expedite C4CM processing your CLE request, please complete and submit the evaluation form available from C4CM at the conclusion of the audio conference. It will be necessary to enter the following information: name of each attorney requesting CLEs with full contact information, including e-mail address, bar number, and the state in which the attorney wants credits. Each attorney requesting credits must submit an evaluation.
Please be advised C4CM audio conferences are subject to approval from each CLE issuing organization and approval is not guaranteed (state bar associations in Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania do not grant CLE credits for audio conferences). The approval process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks for most organizations but can take as long as 3 – 4 months. You will be notified via e-mail with the final status of your CLE application.
Any person applying for CLE credits must attend the audio conference from start to finish (attendance will be taken for compliance reasons). Requests for CLE credits must be received no later than two weeks following the conclusion of the audio conference or live conference. CLE credits are not available for CD recordings.
If you have any questions regarding CLE credits, contact Jill Adler at 631.368.2082 x 21 or email@example.com.