During this information-packed webinar, you will learn reporting requirements under the ACA for employer reporting forms (1094-C and 1095-C) and forms for reporting by self-insured entities (1094-B and 1095-B).
- The latest ACA filing changes for tax year 2017
- Reporting deadlines for tax year 2017 and 2018
- How to prepare and QA your data (last year’s and this year’s)
- How to handle invalid names and social security numbers
- Understand Employee Status Codes
- Approaching corrections and mitigating penalties
- How to handle Subsidy Notices
Plus, presenter Howard Gerver, Founder and President of ACA Managed Services, a full-service ACA IRS reporting and auditing company, will provide you with the answers to your most pressing compliance questions:
- Are you required to fill out the 1095-C? If so, when and what are you required to report?
- Do the reporting requirements vary if you’re fully insured vs. self-insured?
- How do you account for employees that were offered but declined coverage?
- Are there penalties for reporting incorrect information?
- What if you need to file an extension?
Product ID: 15297
Your webinar includes the NEWLY UPDATED guide, Affordable Care Act (ACA): Your Step-by-Step Guide to Ensuring Proper Reporting & Filing Compliance – a $187 value – FREE.
- ACA Basics
- “Pay or Play” Requirement
- IRS Reporting Requirements
- Completing 1095-C Forms
This essential guide also includes finger-tip access to sample materials and relevant policy information, including:
- What Data to Track and Where to Find It
- Checklist for Fully Insured Applicable Large Employers (ALEs)
- Checklist for Fully Insured Small Employers
- IRS Form 1095-C
- IRS Form 1095-B
- IRS Form 1094-C
- IRS Form 1094-B
Make Sure Your Reporting Practices Are Up-to-Date and In Compliance!Order my recording now
Founder and President, ACA Managed Services
Mr. Gerver is Founder and President of ACA Managed Services, a full-service ACA IRS Reporting, Hours Tracking, Benefits Enrollment and 1095 Auditing company. ACA Managed Services has produced hundreds of thousands of 1095 forms and transmitted hundreds of 1094-C filings.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.