During this information-packed program you will learn specific techniques for behavioral threat assessments; how to coordinate internal and external resources to prevent workplace violence before it occurs; and detailed guidance on:
- Recognizing and addressing signs of potential workplace violence
- Essential elements of a workplace violence prevention policy
- Preparing for an active shooter or other workplace violence-related event
- How to respond to an active shooter in ways that can minimize risks of injury and death
- What your employee training on your workplace violence prevention policy should include
- How to assure prompt and proper communication with internal and external stakeholders, and law enforcement
- Lessons learned from the recent shooting events
- Real life strategies that have saved lives
- Cost of active shooter incidents
- How to use Assessments to deter the opportunity for an active shooter and other crimes on your property
Product ID: 18243
Plus, you get Conducting Internal Investigations: Best Practice Strategies from Complaint to Closure – a $347 value – absolutely FREE!
This essential, 70 page guide will arm you with the knowledge you need to properly conduct internal investigations to minimize legal liability and reduce employee complaints.
• When Do You Need to Conduct an Internal Investigation?
• Investigative Policy for Your Organization
• Investigation Process
• Preparing for the Investigation
• Conducting the Investigation
• Collect Evidence
• Witness Interviews
• Post-investigation Process
• Handling Specific Situations
Plus, you get finger-tip access to invaluable sample materials and tips for completing successful investigations.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late! Learn the Tactical Strategies to Protect & Prepare Your Organization!Order my recording now
Suzanne Bernier, CEM, CBCP, MBCI
President, SB Crisis Consulting
A former journalist and press secretary, Suzanne is now a multi-certified, award-winning and internationally-recognized crisis management consultant, speaker and author, who has helped governments, communities and companies plan for and respond to disasters for over twenty years. Suzanne’s critically-acclaimed book, Disaster Heroes, tells the stories of ordinary men, women and children who have done extraordinary things to help respond, recover and rebuild following some of the world’s most significant modern disasters.
Continuing Education Units
HRCI – Receive 1.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
C4CM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.