- Learn from the experts — for
one low price and in the comfort of your office or conference
- Designed for the busy professional, you get regulatory
updates and training in 90 minutes or less
- Train your entire staff for one low registration fee
- Eliminate travel costs associated with expensive off-site
- Ask presenters your most pressing
questions in the live Q&A
- Hear the most current information on a given topic
Contact CCM to learn more about speaking opportunities
or with any other questions.
What is a CCM audio conference?
CCM audio conferences are live, interactive
sessions presented over the telephone. You can attend from
any location with phone access. You pay just one
low registration fee for as many participants as you wish
at one call-in location. Listen
in from the convenience of your home, your office or in your
conference room with your entire team and immediately put
what you've learned to work in your department or organization.
audio conferences are designed with today's busy business
professional in mind. Without leaving your home or office,
you have access to up-to-the-minute, high-impact information
of the most current regulatory trends, issues and news affecting
Why attend a CCM audio conference?
- Fast. No Wasted Time. Designed
to fit into your busy schedule, CCM audio conferences
get right to the heart of it in just 90-minutes or less.
- Easy. A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just
dial in, tell the operator your name and company, and you're
in. That's it. Follow along with the audio conference materials
provided in advance.
- Convenient. No airlines. No travel. No time away from
the office. Listen in from the comfort and convenience
of your desk or conference room.
- Targeted. CCM audio conferences focus on one key topic
of interest and deliver actionable take-aways you can put
to work immediately in your department or organization.
- For Everyone. Use a speakerphone at one call-in location
and train your entire staff at no extra cost.
- Economical. CCM audio conferences are not only affordable,
they practically pay for themselves by providing provide
money-saving, impactful tactics that you can start using
as soon as you hang up the phone.
- Guaranteed. CCM audio conferences
are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not completely satisfied
just let us know, and we’ll refund every penny.
Who speaks at a CCM audio conference?
Your audio conference will have one
or more presenters who are recognized experts on the topic.
Conferences typically include a Q&A session; you can
ask questions by phone or e-mail.
What does my registration include?
Your audio conference registration includes:
- One telephone connection at one physical location
- Unlimited listeners from one call-in location
- Downloadable presentation materials which are available
24 hours prior to the session
- One connection to the web presentation
- Permission to distribute written materials to anyone
listening at your location
Are continuing education credits
available for the audio conferences?
conferences qualify for continuing education credits. If
an audio conference offers credits, it will be indicated
in the event description. Continuing education credits must
be requested through the post-event survey for record-keeping
purposes. Each person requesting credits must submit their own evaluation. Certificates are sent 7 -10 business days after the event via email.
You may request a certificate
of attendance for all audio conferences. This is not affiliated
with any continuing education credits or accrediting body,
but you may submit it to the accrediting body of your choice
to see if the event qualifies for credit. CCM makes
no guarantee that you will receive credit for our events
if we do not offer a specific CEU.
What if I have multiple offices that want to listen in?
Please contact CCM customer service
on 877-900-C4CM or email service@C4CM.com to arrange a discount if you’d
like to have multiple lines dial in to one audio conference.
What if I am located overseas?
You may dial in from wherever you are. We have a toll-free
number for the United States and Canada, and a toll number
if you are elsewhere. When using the toll number, phone charges
will apply and will appear on your bill.
How do I get the audio conference information?
24 hours prior to the audio conference, all registrants will
receive another email with the audio conference telephone
number and link to access the conference materials. This email will come from CCMEvents@c4cm.com.
If you do not receive your email confirmation
or reminder email, please contact CCM customer service on 877-900-C4CM or email service@C4CM.com. To ensure you receive your materials,
please let your network administrator know you will be receiving
important information from c4cm.com and infiniteconferencing.com and follow our whitelist instructions.
What is your cancellation policy?
cancel or modify
for this event, contact CCM customer service at service@C4CM.com or
call 877-900-C4CM no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled
start of the audio conference for a full refund.
If later than 24 hours in advance, you
will receive a CD of the audio conference or a credit
valid for one year. Your credit may be applied toward the
purchase of any CCM product or audio conference. Should CCM
cancel a program, all fees will be refunded to the customer.
Satisfaction Guarantee: CCM’s first allegiance
is to you, our customer. If you’re not completely satisfied
with an event, just let us know, and we’ll refund your
entire purchase price. The only question we’ll ask
is “How can we do better next time?” Just send
an email to service@C4CM.com.
takes quality very seriously. We seek customer feedback on
every audio conference. If speakers don't deliver a high
quality event, they will not be returning. CCM prides itself
on identifying speakers who are experts in their field, and
able to deliver superior content.
CCM Training Resources are designed to offer your organziation the information it needs - when it needs it! Our convenient, easy-to-use resources keep you and your team fully trained on all the issues facing professionals today. With our Training Resources in your library, you can ensure everyone, new hires and long-term employees, have the information they need to succeed.
What's makes CCM's Training Resources so invaluable?
- Easy. Get fingertip access to the most current issues, news and regulations facing your industry today.
- Convenient. All the training you need is one complete invaluable resource.
- In-Depth. CCM Training Resources are the most complete, up-to-date reference tools available.
- For Everyone. You can use CCM Training Resources on your own, or to train your entire team.
- Economical. CCM Training Resources give you money-saving tactics you can start using immediately.
- Guaranteed. CCM Training Resources are guaranteed to be timely and beneficial for attendees.
How do I become a presenter?
CCM to discuss how to become part
of our expert speaker network.
Complimentary Press Access
Complimentary access to C4CM events and products is offered to eligible reporters, editors, publishers (one publisher per publication), photographers, and freelance writers. Advertising and sales representatives must register through attendee registration and pay the appropriate registration fee.
Eligibility Requirements are:
- You must be an editor, reporter, publisher, photographer, or freelance writer working for a publication, Web-based publication, or TV or radio news operation.
- The publication or other media outlet must either regularly cover the relevant industry or target a general audience. Corporate newsletters, advertising media, and other closed-circulation publications are not eligible for complimentary media registration.
- Freelancers and those affiliated with Web-based publications may be required to show clips or other documentation that the publication is a news-gathering organization and that the individual seeking credentials is a journalist.
To request your complimentary press access to a C4CM event or product, please contact email@example.com and include the product or event you’d like to receive complimentary press access to in your email.